Tonight we went to the park because the weather is just gorgeous right now, which is not normal for this location. Usually it's pretty cold right now. So we took advantage of it (because we don't know how many more of these days we have left) and enjoyed some time with our teammates. We had a nice picnic and the kids rode bikes and tricycles around. I took Karis on a walk along the paved path and we just enjoyed the fresh air. I took a few pics and here is a special one of Eliana and her friend.
They are the best of friends. They're in the same class at daycare and are so sad if the other kid gets picked up first. The other day Eliana was so sad when she got home and I asked her what was wrong, and she said "He left" (meaning he got picked up first.) And this picture is so cute of the two of them together. I just had to share!
Karis got a little sleepy on our walk.